DST patches for LFS 3.

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 16 11:31:39 PST 2007

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 12:59:26PM -0500, TIM MOORE wrote:
> I am running LFS 4.0 still.  I was wondering if anyone has posted what
> needs to be done to update my server to reflect the new DayLights
> Savings Time changes.  Is there a DST patch available for LFS?
>
> /etc/lfs:
> Linux From Scratch, release 4.0
>   --build with lfs-install 4.0.3

 It was discussed earlier this month, in the context of people still
using earlier versions of glibc-2.3 (2.3.6 and later already know
about the change).
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-support/2007-February/032433.html

 I have no idea if it will work exactly as written on glibc-2.2.5,
but I assume the principles are the same.

ĸen