DST patches for LFS 3.

TIM MOORE MOORET10 at odjfs.state.oh.us
Fri Feb 16 09:59:26 PST 2007

I am running LFS 4.0 still.  I was wondering if anyone has posted what
needs to be done to update my server to reflect the new DayLights
Savings Time changes.  Is there a DST patch available for LFS?

/etc/lfs:
Linux From Scratch, release 4.0
  --build with lfs-install 4.0.3

Tim Moore
614.387.8197
Network Operations Center
ODJFS

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible for delivering this message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original e-mail message.