GCC Optimization

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 22:31:09 PST 2007

On 2/15/07, Athena P <lists at vega.uk.net> wrote:

> My gcc test summary tells me that I have 12 unexpected failures, is this considered normal? Or would you need to see the entire test_summary file?

Some of them are expected. They should be listed in the book. I think
for plain x86, there should only be unexpected failures in libmudflap.
If you're failing tests other than that, you probably want to turn it
down the optimization flags until they go away. If you aren't sure,
you can post them here (just the summaries, not the whole test
output).

--
Dan