Archives of LFS

William Harrington wwh20610 at cmsu2.cmsu.edu
Wed Feb 14 20:03:30 PST 2007

Hello,

    I figured my final message about the LFS archive would be
appropriate here since I think more people lurk in lfs-support than
lfs-chat. I have taken the time to trackdown packages and patches for
LFS-3.3, 4.0, 4.1, 5.1.1, and the 6.x and 6.x.x releases, and will be
archiving future releases.

If anyone has an lfs package archive for 5.0 let me know, the web
archive doesn't have such a database, same for 5.1.

Also, if anyone is looking for 3.3 and 4.0, 4.1 packages, they'll be
available when the web archive explodes.

I didn't do any archiving, other than books, of releases previous to
3.3. If anyone has lfs package archives lurking in old backups or
machines that they don't know about... send them to me.

Sincerely,

William Harrington