Random Generator?

Galaxy Travel giftbound at verizon.net
Wed Feb 14 17:28:10 PST 2007

> It dont have any errors but at boot up it says FAIL,
>
> Initializing kernel random number generator [FAIL]
>
> I configured this in my kernel So what can it be?

 Maybe you don't have the hardware.  In the last month or two, a
kernel change stopped it from recognising a hardware rng where it
had done before.  I think it was the intel rng - in the past, the
kernel sometimes thought it had found the rng even though it wasn't
present.

How can I find out if this is the case?