Problems rendering the book

Giulio Daprelà daprela at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 16:39:22 PST 2007

On 2/8/07, Dan Nicholson <dbn.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I looked on the website, and I can't see any reason why you wouldn't
> be able to download 1.69.1. But you can also get it from one of the
> BLFS mirrors.
>
> http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/blfs/svn/d/docbook-xsl-1.69.1.tar.bz2

Let me know if I understand well: I have to install a local copy of
the 1.69.1 and readdress the make procedure to the local copy to make
the rendering work fine?

And, another question: is there any procedure to make the rendering
independent from the version of xsl? Couldn't it be a good idea to
give the instructions on how to solve this problem when it appears?

--
Giulio