GCC Optimization

Athena P lists at vega.uk.net
Sat Feb 10 16:43:21 PST 2007

Many Thanks to everyone which replied to my original post, after reading
lots of your comments I get the feeling that most of you disagree with
optimization. To be honest that's cool; however I still believe that
some optimization, specifically the architectural stuff has still got to
be worth trying.

So think what I'm going to do its play around, after all that's what LFS
is all about - if I wanted to have a fully workable and stable system
then I would simply install Fedora or even worse use M$ XP / Vista!

Time to play and learn!

Many thanks for your comments.

Regards
Athena