Headers?

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 8 14:55:19 PST 2007

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 04:05:34PM -0500, Galaxy Travel wrote:
> I deleted the headers on mistake, Now I tryed to reinstall the headers and
> it looks like it wont let me, So do I have to reinstall everything again?

 In chroot ?  You probably need to use the toolchain from /tools.

 You don't say how far you got, but I think you could try setting
the PATH to _only_ /tools/bin to restore the headers, then put it
back to normal.

 In a finished system (after getting rid of /tools) the only real
solution would be to restore from a backup.

 BTW, this is _all_ guesswork, I've no idea what sort of error you
are seeing, but I have to assume it is in a compile somewhere.

ĸen