make - no such file or directory

Aleksandar Adam zoffmann at linuxmail.org
Fri Feb 2 04:40:14 PST 2007

I have tried:

"ldd /tools/bin/make"

the output is:

"tools/bin/ldd: line 124: /tools/bin/make: No such file or directory"

>did you run the sanity check in the 'Caution' box
> of section 5.7 ?

As I can remember it worked well, I have tried one more time and got the correct result:

[Requesting program interpreter: /tools/lib/ld-linux.so.2]

What shall I do next ?

=
New York Film Academy
Summer Workshops for High School Students in Film & Acting. US & internal locations.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=86e89e6312970e5940817e00c4755a9a