make - no such file or directory

Aleksandar Adam zoffmann at linuxmail.org
Fri Feb 2 04:25:19 PST 2007

Permissions on /tools were 755 I changed till 777, nothing happened, it means that
I have to try after Ken's suggestion.

Thanks anyway
Aleksandar

=
Section 8 Ski Institute, Canada
Ski Leadership Training. 12 Week Intensive Programs on Vancouver Island, Canada.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=0d16b65ad57925fa4940de911c5cb82b