make - no such file or directory

Aleksandar Adam zoffmann at linuxmail.org
Thu Feb 1 09:56:38 PST 2007

Thanks for your quick answer.

There is one more interesting thing.
If I am in folder where man-pages source files reside, there is file README, when I try

"cat README"

I got the same output:

"No such file or directory"

but README file is in current working directory, and I can see it with "ls".

Is it the same problem as with "make" (as above)?

I'll try to follow your suggestions and see whats happening.

Best regards
Aleksandar

=
Night Sky Friendly Landscape Lighting
Starry Night Lights features a large selection of attractive, night sky friendly outdoor lighting products.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=9dc1091b3ba83ff77e7fb567ec4ef6a7