LFS 6.2 - USB and SCSI problem during bootup

James Stavrou zeus_gr at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 21:15:28 PDT 2006

After some more research  and looking into the usb debug statements i found
one
usb 4-1: khubd timed out on ep0in len=18/64 and multiple
khubd timed out on ep0out len=0/0 each one before the
device not accepting address [2,..,5] error -110.

also, i haven't been able to tell why the scsi emulation for usb mass
storage devices doesn't appear in my dmesg output.

i also tried disabling APIC but CONFIG_X86_GOOD_APIC=y is always there.
needless to say nothing has worked so far.

james