Problems with udev 103 and udev-config 20061021

Reece Dunn msclrhd at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 01:05:53 PST 2006

Hi,

When I use udev 103 along with udev-config 20061021, my /etc/udev/rules.d/82-cdrom.rules script does not work.

Reverting back to udev-config 6.2 works fine.

Is there anything I need to do differently when setting up the udev rules between LFS 6.2 and the SVN version.

NOTE: I am still using the LFS 6.2 versions of binutils, gcc, Linux kernel and glibc as I had problems getting those to work together (problems when booting the kernel that I am going to investigate later).

Thanks,
- Reece