HELP

Aizi Gnagni sgnagni at utanet.at
Sun Nov 26 09:09:42 PST 2006

Hi LFS Support,

 I am trying to compile LFS 6.2 following exactly as advised in the
manual, host is Fedora core 5. But unfortunately, again and again (this is
the 3rd time) I
cannot completed it due to the error at the end of the "ERROR-STRIPPED"
file attached.

This error come up when testing with the command: make -k check 2>&1 |
tee glibc-check-log grep Error glibc-check-log, Linux From Scratch -
Version 6.2, chapter 6.9.1 Installation of Glibc, section: Test the
results.

In the event I do continue the building with the command "make install"
after getting this failure reports as mentioned above then I receive the
failure report in the "INSTALL-ERROR-STRIPPED" file as attached.

 *Could someone over there help me! Thousand thanks for any help and/or
hints as how to get around with this failure

With best regards
Aizi Gnagni