HELP

Aizi Gnagni sgnagni at utanet.at
Sat Nov 25 05:25:55 PST 2006

Hi LFS Support,

I am trying to compile LFS 6.2 following exactly as advised in the
manual. But unfortunately, again and again (this is the 3rd time) I
cannot completed it due to the error at the end of the "ERROR-STRIPPED"
file attached.

This error come up when testing with the command: make -k check 2>&1 |
tee glibc-check-log grep Error glibc-check-log, Linux From Scratch -
Version 6.2, chapter 6.9.1 Installation of Glibc, section: Test the
ewsults.

In the event I do continue the building with the command "make install"
after getting this failure reports as mentioned above then I receive the
failure report in the "Install-Error-Stripped" file as attached.

_*Could someone over there help me! Thousand thanks for any help and/or
hints as how to get around with this failure.*_

Building environment:
1) Host OS: Fedora  Core  5,  Kernel  2.6.18-rc6 (self compilation)
2) Hardware:   Acer LapTop TravelMate 230

   * 2.0 GHz-M
   * 1x256MB DDR SDRAM
   * Mobile Intel Celeron

With best regards
Aizi Gnagni

The original MIME headers for this attachment are: