LFS and AMD

Extreme Coder extreme.coder at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 19:38:59 PST 2006

Hello all,
           I am pretty new to LFS. I am basically a
system level programmer and I enjoy working with
Linux, infact I live with it :). I have basic
question, with related to hardware architecture. Since
I am buying a AMD Athlon 64 Processor, with ASUS board
and ATI Chipset, I would like to know, whether Linux
supports this motherboard and chipset. Also, have
anyone here tested LFS, BLFS in AMD based systems ?

- Regards
ExtremeCoder