Keyboard

Geoff Thomas gmthomas1 at mac.com
Wed Nov 8 18:19:22 PST 2006

On Sunday 29 October 2006 23:45, veritosproject at gmail.com wrote:
> On 10/29/06, Geoff Thomas <gmthomas1 at mac.com> wrote:
> > Init does start and I get to a login, but my keyboard doesn't work.
> > Any thoughts.
>
> Enabled USB support, SCSI, and USB Human Interface Devices?  I would
> recommend enabling all the SCSI host drivers to start off--it doesn't
> really bloat your kernel that much.  I can make a pretty good kernel
> with all of these in under 2MB.

I have recompiled the kernel several time and have enabled as USB support
SCSI and USB Human interface devices. I have read thru the config file.
file and enabled anything about anykeyboard. No luck.
System boots fine to the login prompt but I get no reaction from my keyboard.
Any other thoughts?
Geoff Thomas