Want to make installation cd of LFS

conn itnel connintel1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 07:54:28 PST 2006

Hello friends,

Thank a Lot to LFS and the community with the help of which the LFS is
running fine.

I am a student of computer science and doing my acadamic project on LFS.
According to my project defination i need to create a installation CD of
LFS. for example.. installation cd for debian, ipcop,redhat. when someone
puts the installation CD into the cdrom,  the lfs should get installed on
the harddrive. One Important thing is that we are having a list of devices
the target system has, so that we can configure the kernel according to that
list while doing LFS.  I have created the running LFS specific to the target
system. But the problem lies in creating the bootable installation CD which
contains the working LFS. So if any one can guide me further.. or give me
some direction how i can go beyond.. and any material if any one having...

Thanx in Advance.

Thank You.

Have a Nice time and good day ahead..

Regards,