6.8.2 Mounting tmpfs and Populating /dev

genie lfs lfs.use at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 01:58:41 PST 2006

hi..
just find the libraries you need for the mount command to work..
this can be done by  $ ldd /tools/bin/mount
you will find that libblkid.so.1 is missing or not found..
just get this file from the host system.. copy the file libblkid.so
.X.X from the host directory and paste it in your /tools/lib dir..
create the file in the name it wants(libblkid.so.1)
now ldd again..
this time you should have all the files found and your mount working
bye and take care
genie