Switching users in a bash script?

Matthias B. msbREMOVE-THIS at winterdrache.de
Mon Aug 28 09:51:20 PDT 2006

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:10:18 +0300 "Angel Tsankov"
<fn42551 at fmi.uni-sofia.bg> wrote:

> Btw, how do I call a function in a bash script from another bash script?
> Sorry for the off-topic, but I need this for the package users system.

I see 2 ways:

1) If the bash script whose function you want to call contains only
functions, you can source it and then call the function by name

2) you could make the bash script whose function you want to execute
accept a parameter that gives the function name to execute.

MSB

--
The ball is round!