Dejagnu 1.4.4 testsuite failures

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 20:56:22 PDT 2006

On 8/22/06, Brandon Peirce <brandon_peirce at hotmail.com> wrote:

> The only thing I could find in Google is
> http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=17176
> which describes my problem almost exactly but without further info.

Impressive. If your failures are like that, and even the --version
test is failing, then something very basic must be wrong.

I haven't run the /tools tests in a long time. Crap, I can't run the
testsuite either, since I don't have tcl/expect. I think there should
be *.log files in the testsuite/ directory. Could you have a look
around for those? The output from Make isn't that helpful.

> Also, would it be possible to post some other logs under
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/build-logs/6.2/ ?

I can put my Ch. 6 tests in there, but no Ch. 5. Sorry. Archaic might
populate these later when he gets his build done.

--
Dan