Dejagnu 1.4.4 testsuite failures

Brandon Peirce brandon_peirce at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 19:59:35 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I know I pushing my luck asking this question here because I'm not exactly
following the book, but any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm having
massive failures with the Dejagnu testsuite, by which I mean 21 failures and
only 3 passes!

The only thing I could find in Google is
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=17176
which describes my problem almost exactly but without further info.

Dejagnu itself seems fine, because I installed it anyway and used it to
successfully run binutils and gcc testsuites with identical results to
previous builds. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
Also, would it be possible to post some other logs under
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/build-logs/6.2/ ?

Brandon