LFS 6.9 Glibc-2.3.6

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 17:54:38 PDT 2006

On 8/18/06, Scott Castaline <hscast at charter.net> wrote:

> I'm not sure but I think I found it in
> $LFS/tools/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.0.3
>
> On viewing it I found this:
>
> *dynamic_linker:
> /tools/lib/ld-linux.so.2
>
> This is just before a section called *Link_command: towards the end. As
> I'm using the LiveCD 6.2, I have to reboot from CD to get back or boot
> from hard drive to get here so, I anxiously wait for an answer.

That's it. Also, look in the command block in the book.

SPECFILE=`dirname $(gcc -print-libgcc-file-name)`/specs &&
gcc -dumpspecs > $SPECFILE &&
sed 's@^/lib/ld-linux.so.2@/tools&@g' $SPECFILE > tempspecfile &&
mv -vf tempspecfile $SPECFILE &&
unset SPECFILE

The first command finds the spec file. Do `echo $SPECFILE'.

Also, the LiveCD has full network support. I don't use it that much,
but there should be documentation there to get set up. You may want to
copy down your IP address, etc.

--
Dan