Compiling with MSYS

Shane D. Johnson SDJ at RasmussenEquipment.com
Fri Aug 4 11:07:16 PDT 2006

I kind of ran into the same situation when I tried compiling GCC last
night on MSYS/Mingw.  It failed due to the amount of Linux stuff missing
from Msys so I abandoned it and migrated over to doing the CLFS off of a
Linux host.

Thank you for you input.

Shane

--