Error in Berkeley DB-4.4.20

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 15:35:31 PDT 2006

On 8/1/06, Ruben D. Valverde M. <ruben at proeibandes.org> wrote:
> Hi Dan
>
> I configure again Berkeley DB-4.4.20 and
>
> "checking whether C++ supports the ISO C++ standard includes... no"
>
> any idea,

There are some more details about this failure in the file config.log.
Here's what it looks like for me.

configure:5387: checking whether C++ supports the ISO C++ standard includes
configure:5417: g++ -c -O2 -pipe  -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT conftest.cc >&5
configure:5423: $? = 0

For you there will be a long failure below the line that starts with
g++ -c ... That might tell us something about why g++ is screwed up
for you.

--
Dan