APC UPS daemon

Edward Poe epoe at ameritech.net
Mon Oct 31 06:04:48 PST 2005

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/downloads/files/apcupsd-serial.txt

> --
> Randy
>
> rmlscsi: [GNU ld version 2.15.94.0.2 20041220] [gcc
> (GCC) 3.4.3]
> [GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.4] [Linux
> 2.6.10 i686]
> 22:17:00 up 36 days, 7:41, 3 users, load average:
> 1.26, 1.14, 0.77
> --

Thanks.  I should have remembered to check the hints
first.  I unstalled the currently available version
from sourceforge, configured for simple signalling.
Problem is the LFS box just powers down hard when I
hit the test Button on the BK500 UPS.  I'll have to
dig a bit.  I'll post a hint if I figure it out...