hints after cross

jaca jherold at interia.pl
Mon Oct 31 01:59:54 PST 2005

Hello Ken,

Sunday, October 30, 2005, 2:47:39 PM, you wrote:

KM> On Sun, 30 Oct 2005, jaca wrote:

>> Hello
>>
>> I'm about to create LFS system from cross-lfs for sparc64 multilib.
>> The base system works well. But i think some hints for how to make
>> multilib lfs from cross-compiled system would be great thing. Are
>> there any?
>>

KM>   Do you mean hints for BLFS on multilib ?  I'm not aware of any.
KM> Otherwise, I don't understand your question.

KM>   If you do mean BLFS, this is probably not the right list.  I'll be
KM> happy to discuss it on blfs-support, or -chat, but at the moment I don't
KM> have a lot to contribute (and probably, a lot of the details will be
KM> different for different architectures).

KM> Ken

Sorry if i didn't precise my goal correctly. I'd like to make an LFS
system on base system which was created with cross method. And i found
the sollution.

I'll olso try to build BLFS system on sparc64 (multilib) so we can
exchange some experiences on this subject. Reply on priv please if You
are interested in.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Herold