hints after cross

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 30 05:47:39 PST 2005

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005, jaca wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm about to create LFS system from cross-lfs for sparc64 multilib.
> The base system works well. But i think some hints for how to make
> multilib lfs from cross-compiled system would be great thing. Are
> there any?

  Do you mean hints for BLFS on multilib ?  I'm not aware of any.
Otherwise, I don't understand your question.

  If you do mean BLFS, this is probably not the right list.  I'll be
happy to discuss it on blfs-support, or -chat, but at the moment I don't
have a lot to contribute (and probably, a lot of the details will be
different for different architectures).

Ken