Sparc boot image with ssh?

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 22 10:09:24 PDT 2005

Hi all.  I have just found a sparc box that I'd like to play with.  I
have no idea what it's capable of doing, but I need a way to boot it.
Currently it has no HDD (so no OS).  I also do not have keyboard, mouse,
monitor for sparc, and no pci slots in it so no VGA. :-)  Since I
literally paid for the box with pocket change, I really don't wish to
purchase these peripherals for it if not required, but I will if
absolutely needs be to boot it.  Anybody know where I could find a
bootable CD image with dhcp and ssh?  BTW, the box is dual UltraII 300s
with 1GB of RAM.  May not be capable of much, or may be ok...I really
don't know much about them.

TIA.

-- DJ Lucas