how to diminish lfs6.1 size?

Mukesh Kaushal mukeshk at compucomtech.co.in
Fri Oct 21 03:25:30 PDT 2005

Hey man
    I really did not get you ... what u wanna do exactly? Anyways, I think
now when you have already made it, you can remove or uninstall all the
unwanted or supporting packages. You can also remove unwanted man pages and
HTML files and there are many things which are of no use. Just remove them
all. I am sure that this will give you a lot of space in your new system.Ok

---
Regards
Mukesh Kaushal