LFS SVN and Package Management using Package Users problem

Tor Olav Stava t-ol-sta at online.no
Thu Oct 20 09:27:46 PDT 2005

Hi there everyone ;)

Have anyone out there been using the More Control and Package Management
using Package Users (v1.1) with the latest LFS-SVN's?
I've built SVN-20051009 using Package Users, but now the list_package
script fails to produce the summary at the beginning. It now only lists
Libaries and the All Files section.
It's a minor problem, but I really liked that summary of the executables
for each package.
It works on my previous build (SVN-20050727), and I have no idea where
it actually broke.

I was wondering if it might got something to do with some package
upgrades, maybe Findutils or Man, but basically I have no idea, and
haven't been able to sort anything useful out of the Changelogs.

Some of the funtions in that list_package script is way above me, so if
anyone have a fix for this problem I would be very grateful.

Tor Olav Stava