re-entering chroot correctly

Brian W Burch linux at itunlimitedinc.com
Sun Oct 9 10:34:47 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: lfs-support-bounces at linuxfromscratch.org
[mailto:lfs-support-bounces at linuxfromscratch.org] On Behalf Of Albert
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 11:30 AM
To: LFS Support List
Subject: re-entering chroot correctly

Sorry to bother everyone with this again, but I am on my third host and
have lost the previous emails that address this.  Could someone please
verify that the commands below are the correct way to re-enter chroot,
chptr 6, after rebooting host:

Hey albert......I'm still kinda new, but I believe that the experts tend not
to answer things that are in black and white in the book. Generally they
need to be convinced that you have tried every other avenue.

This strategy works, cause I've learned a ton solving my own problems with a
bit of elbow grease

Regards_brian