Step 6.11 - Glibc - tst-rwlock6 error

Jon Fullmer jon at jonfullmer.com
Thu Oct 6 18:55:49 PDT 2005

Not to beat a tired point, but the more I think about it, the more this
could easily be related to NTP.  It would seem that the glibc tests are
based on the clock it keeps within itself, but also somewhat upon system
time.  If NTP were to do a time adjustment during the test (even a slight
one), it would confuse the test.  Thus, the mysterious "timeout too short"
message.

Thoughts?

 - Jon