Step 6.11 - Glibc - tst-rwlock6 error

Jon Fullmer jon at jonfullmer.com
Thu Oct 6 17:10:10 PDT 2005

Hmm... That's a possibility, as I am running NTP.  Here's what I did,
though:

 - I created a new build directory - glibc2-build
 - As I already applied the patch in the source, I didn't do it again
 - I ran the configure
 - I ran the make
 - I did another make check

This time, it finished.  No errors.

That says to me that it probably was a timing issue of some kind.  Anyway, I
just thought I'd let you know my results.

 - Jon