Step 6.11 - Glibc - tst-rwlock6 error

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 09:47:00 PDT 2005

On 10/5/05, Jon Fullmer <jon at jonfullmer.com> wrote:
> I tried to google AND check the LFS site to see if this is something I
> should be concerned about, but I can't find anything.  What is "timeout too
> short"?  Does this mean it timed out (something that the LFS book said may
> happen on older hardware), or is this something more serious?

Don't know if this will be related at all.  The other day I failed
glibc test tst-timer4, and it turned out the fault was that the host
was running ntpd.  When I turned off ntpd and reran the tests, they
all passed.  So, if ntpd is running, you can turn it off since this
may affect timing tests.

Dan