5.7 Adjusting the Toolchain .?

Iman Darabi iman.darabi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 06:14:01 PDT 2005

Hi
Host System : lfs live cd version:x86-6.1-2.
Book vresion: 6.1
 As you know  : after using the sed script to amend the GCC specs file
to point to the new dynamic linker, the /tools/lib/ld-linux.so.2 will
replace with the /lib/ld-linux.so.2  in specs file .
 ok , no problem ; but I'm using lfs live cd ,so i think i should
edit the specs file every time after booting the live cd  ,am i true?
 should i do it until chapter 6?

 BTW:
 When ever we compile our programs with shared libs, some codes will
be added to our code to call ld-linux.so , are those codes in specs
file?,I mean does gcc add specs file to our new codes?