sanity check of 5.11.GCC-3.4.3-pass2

iman darabi iman_darabi at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 00:17:14 PDT 2005

In ch.5 After installing Glibc-3.4.3 I tried to run
the sanity check and had no output. I am running it
from the /tools directory. Everything has been going
well until this check. The "dummy.c" and the "a.out"
were created in the /tools directory.
Any suggestions as to why there is no output?
(BTW:I used gcc-3.4.3-specs-2.patch befor compiling
gcc)
------------------------
BTW:
when ever send post via my gmail
account(iman.darabi at gmail.com), i recive this post
from <lfs-support-bounces at linuxfromscratch.org> that
says:
{{Your mail to 'lfs-support' with the subject

   Sanity check of section 5.11.GCC-3.4.3-pass2

Is being held until the list moderator can review it
for approval.

The reason it is being held:

   Message has a suspicious header

Either the message will get posted to the list, or you
will receive
notification of the moderator's decision.  If you
would like to cancel
this posting, please visit the following URL:}}

now who should i ask for this problem ?

this is my signature . hope be helpfull to security