grub setup problem

rick rick at ttys0.us
Wed Nov 30 12:07:54 PST 2005

>rick wrote these words on 11/29/05 13:55 CST:
>
> Checking if "/boot/grub/e2fs-stage1-5" exists ... no"

>Then Randy McMurchy wrote
>Did you copy this file into /boot/grub as the book instructs you to?

Nope, missed that, thanks to all who pointed it out.

Of course I broke something else, Im getting a kernel panic
message that VFS is unable to mount the root fs.  Im going
to work on this for a while rather that call for help right
now.  Who knows, maybe Ill get lucky and figure it out.

Thanks again.
Rick Richardson