Chapter 6.11 Glibc02.3.4

Edgar R. Koster mail at kosterpret.net
Mon Nov 21 03:15:32 PST 2005

Hi,

Since i had left the chroot to copy the sources from the cd I did 6.2 - 6.8 again. This is what
happend when I came to the same point:

checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of object file... configure: error: cannot compute suffix of object files:
cannot compile

I haven't left chroot now to read the config.log but I think its the same.