Chapter 6.11 Glibc02.3.4

David Lyne davelargeuk2 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 01:52:45 PST 2005

Hi Edgar

> I get an error "see config.log" that says:
> glibc-2.3.4/configure: line 2673: /tools/bin/gcc: No such file or directory

Check that /tools/bin is in your path. If you've left the chroot
environment at any time then ensure that you do as much of 6.2 - 6.8 as
is relevant.

(Personally, I write a short script that mounts all the correct devices
and calls the correct chroot command and save it my host system. This
lessens the possibility of getting these steps wrong!)

Dave
8o)