6.14 GCC question

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 9 10:46:02 PST 2005

rick wrote:
> At section 6.14 I missed performing the sed substitution.  I
> did not catch my mistake until I had performed the configure
> and make.
>
> What are my options from this point?
> have to begin section 6 again?

Yes, that should be fine. Make sure you remove the glibc-build and
gcc-[x.x.x] directories, unpack the gcc tarball again and start from the
top of section 6.14. Keep going from there. :)

(If you happened to run 'make install' too, you might also want to
remove /usr/bin/gcc before you redo 6.14 just to make sure you use the
gcc from /tools)

--
JH