cannot copy and paste in LiveCD environ

Peter B. Steiger wyo_wl001 at bresnan.net
Tue Nov 8 13:36:22 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 16:22 -0500, Roger Merchberger wrote:
> I would doubt that - I've used a M$ mouse on an iMac running Linux before -
> worked just fine. ;-)  Yes, I can be a blasphemous rascal at times... ;^>

I bet I'm more blasphemous than you!  My Blackbox menu entry for xterm
has the title "MS-DOS Prompt", my PS1 is set to "\w> ", I renamed my
init.d/functions file to CONFIG.SYS, and my rc.sysinit file is called
AUTOEXEC.BAT.  Sadly, it's a closed system and my family won't touch
Linux, so I'm the only audience for my little joke.

One of these days if I feel like being even weirder, I'm going to open
up the source to SysVinit and have it search for msdos.sys instead of
inittab.

:-)

--
Peter B. Steiger