keyboard key not working under LFS

IraqiGeek geek at IraqiGeek.com
Sat Nov 5 18:56:03 PST 2005

Hi all,

I am building LFS 6.1 from the live CD and have reached 8.2, creating fstab.

Before starting that section, I did a reset, chrooted back to the LFS
filesystem, and right after that I discovered that I cannot type the
lowercase R, though everything is fine if I type it in uppercase. If I get
out of the chrooted filesystem, I can type both upper and lowercase R's.

I checked all the other keys on the keyboard and they all work fine inside
the chrooted filesystem, including the all punctuation marks.

Any advise?

Regards,
IraqiGeek