p54 'make -C ld clean' -> no ld directory

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:14:59 PST 2005

On 11/4/05, Micheal E Cooper <mcooper at miyazaki-mic.ac.jp> wrote:
> If I am not mistaken, I could go back to the FC4 host when my /tools are
> all done and working right? I will have a separate dev environ from FC4 up
> and running in /tools, so if I needed to, I could move back to the host
> system after /tools are finished, right?

Seems fine to me.  Maybe there could be issues with having different
kernel features in either stage, but I don't think so.

> > Ken Moffat wrote:

In the first message you asked about etiquette.  So now I will
enlighten you to a practice called "top-posting" which you did a
couple times.  When replying to someone, it's difficult for others to
know what you're talking about if your point of reference is below
what your writing.  In other words, you want to make your reply below
the other person's message so anyone reading can jump in and
understand the topic.  It's also very helpful to trim out any
unnecessary information like signatures or anything off-topic from
what you're writing about.  Then the reader doesn't have to scroll
down through tons of text and try to decipher what you're referring
to.

Good luck on the system.

--
Dan