Make GCC LFS6

DrAce drace.lfs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 07:02:35 PDT 2005

I re-do all from 6.9 but the headers was from the package specified in the book.
For the toolchain, I just make the test with dummy.c. It was all
right. So I install binutils... no problem. But after the gcc install,
the a.out give me /tools/lib, etc.
Can I just correct the gcc spec files and go further or I have to redo
all form chapter 5 ?