Make GCC LFS6

Peter B. Steiger wyo_wl001 at bresnan.net
Wed Jun 29 12:28:27 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 21:19 +0200, DrAce wrote:
> I had a problem with gcc chapter 6.14, LFS6.0. When I do make, I have
> an error : time.h and others not found...

I had this problem because I didn't follow the instructions *exactly*
for installing glibc-headers (chapter 6.9).  If you try to install the
headers directly from the kernel source, you'll regret it.  Maybe not
today, and maybe not tomorrow... but soon, and for the rest of your
life.

Rip out the contents of /usr/include/asm and /usr/include/linux, and
re-install the headers from 6.9.

--
Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY