(без темы)

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Sun Jun 26 15:14:50 PDT 2005

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, [windows-1251] ?????? wrote:

> LFS 6.1
> At compilation sysklogd-1.4.1 after installation of a patch
> sysklogd-1.4.1- fixes-1.patch:

[...]

> /usr/include/asm/atomic.h:40:2: warning: #warning Using kernel header in
> userland program. BAD!
> make: *** [ksym_mod.o] Error 1
>
> Patch sysklogd.patch from
> http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~mmazur/linux-libc-headers
> <http://ep09.pld-linux.org/%7Emmazur/linux-libc-headers> don't help :(

 I think something went wrong in applying the patch.  Remove the
sysklogd directory, untar a fresh copy, and try to apply the patch
again, followed by

find -name '*.rej'

 if that reports any files, the patch didn't apply correctly (and you
should also have seen error messages from 'patch').

 If the patch applies without rejects, try 'make' again.

 This is the first patch to be applied after you compiled 'patch' in
chapter 6, so I suppose there is a possibility that the 'patch' program
is broken, but my only experience of anything like that suggests you
will get a *lot* of error messages when you try to apply a patch.

Ken