Ch 5.10 Expect in SVN-20050621

Speek speek at bluebottle.com
Tue Jun 21 15:04:55 PDT 2005

Ah, finally found it. I was looking in the tcl configure script with my
sleepy head :-) But when lying in my bed it occurred to me it was more
logical that you were talking about expect. So I came out and started
the computer again. Ran ./configure --help in the expect source
directory and found the --with-tclinclude option. Now expect builds
fine. Thanks Brad!

To the LFS developers: is this a bug or is it something with my (and
Brads) host system? My host system is Crux 2.1. Let me know if I can
help figuring this out.

--
Wim