Ch 5.10 Expect in SVN-20050621

Brad Rex listserv at powdersurfers.com
Tue Jun 21 13:19:20 PDT 2005

I had the same problem as you (and I followed the book to the letter) with a
slightly older book from like June 15 (or something close to that).  Anyway,
the file is in the src/generics directory.
If you poke around in the configure script there is a command line option to
specify the include directory (something like
--with-tclinclude=/mnt/lfs/sources/tcl-xxxxxx).  You can specify the base of
your source tree.  I'm at work now and don't have the exact command I used on
my home system.  If this doesn't help or nobody provides a better solution, I
can post my configure command when I get home tonight.

Brad