can't boot lfs

Vivi C melian_vi at yahoo.es
Sat Jun 18 21:15:14 PDT 2005

Hi :)
I just finished the book LFS, but my lfs can't boot
i have Mandrake 10.1 and i don't  want install grub so
what i did instead "setup hd0" was "setup (hd0,9)" as
the bood said, now i'm using the bootloader from
mandrake
when i select LFS 6.0 in the boot menu somethng like
this appear:
BIOS [something] .........................succesful
Uncompressing......................
then i can read the rest of the lines (is so fast) the
last lines when stops are:
Enabling fast FPU save and restore... done.
Checking `hlt` instruction... Ok.
CPU0: AMD Athlon(tm)XP 2400+ stepping 01
per_CPU timeslice cutoff: 731_33 usecs
task migration cache decay timeout: 1 msecs.
enabled ExtINT on CPU0
ESR value before enabling vector:00000002
ESR value after enabling vector:00000002
after that in the screen nothing hapen and keeps like
that
I had to rebbot my computadora because that; i hope
you can help me
PD:sorry if my english scares!